CCC Funding Opportunities
Important Note to CCC Members and Associate Members: Current CCC funding opportunities/grant mechanisms for calendar year 2019 are temporarily suspended pending assessment of the effectiveness of each program in meeting the needs of investigators, as well as, achieving strategic research goals and objectives of the CCC and its partner institutions. Cancer Center faculty leadership, administrative core staff, and external reviewers will participate in these assessment processes which will include benchmarking other institutions and best practices. Updates will be provided as this process unfolds. The CCC will be working to relaunch grant funding mechanisms for members and criteria for application as soon as possible for 2019.
If you should have questions or an urgent need, please contact:
Associate Director for Administration
Cincinnati Cancer Center
Executive Director Cancer Research Administration
University of Cincinnati, Academic Health Center
t (513) 558-7346
- Encourage meritorious cancer research and collaborative interactions between basic, population -based and clinical investigators and facilitate the translation of laboratory findings into clinical interventions that will ultimately lead to cutting edge cancer treatments.
- Facilitate innovative discoveries and novel approaches in cancer research
- Encourage the entry of young investigators into cancer research
- CCC Pilot Grant Program – P01 Development Grant
- CCC Pilot Grant Program – Affinity Award
- CCC Pilot Grant Program – Health Disparities
- CCC Just-in-Time Awards
- CCC Bridge Award Program